NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting of the BETHESDA (KATONG) CHURCH will be held on 14 August 2022 via Hybrid Conferencing (Video Conferencing and at 17 Pennefather Road Singapore 424441) at or around 9.45am (immediately after Sunday worship service) for the following purposes of considering and, if thought fit, of passing the following resolutions as ordinary resolutions:
(1) To receive and, if thought fit, adopt the Church Council’s Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2021 (Resolution 1).
(2) To elect Deacons for the ensuing year (Resolution 2).
(3) To elect the Church’s Auditors for the ensuing year (Resolution 3).
Under other business
(4) To transact any other ordinary business for the Church.
By Order of the Church Council
Lim Huey Sheng
(1) A Member is entitled to appoint a proxy to attend and vote in his place. A proxy need not also be a Member of the Church. Members wishing to vote by proxy at the Meeting may use the Proxy Form available at the Registered Office. To be valid, the completed Proxy Form must be lodged at the Registered Office of the Church not less than 48 hours before the Meeting.